Climatic Chamber YG751D-125/YG751D-250
Climatic Chamber also named Environmental Test Chamber or Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber, which is used to provide an environment of constant temperature and humidity for various textile materials before testing. FYI is one of the best supplier and exporter for Climatic Chamber in the world.
Climatic Chamber YG751D
The Climatic Chamber manufactured by FYI based on a diverse range of testing requirements or standards. Engineers available to service machinery overseas. Of course, we also have agents and distributors to assist you timely in over 20 countries around the world.
Follows are features of Climatic cabinet
- Elegant appearance with large touch screen panel, displaying current and set point values of temperature and humidity separately;
- The temperature and humidity slopes have been set when calibration in factory. Users only need to set the temperature, humidity and run time, simple to use;
- Inner chamber made of high quality stainless steel;
- Rectangle glass window and moisture-proof illumination lamp enable users to observe the conditioned sample conveniently;
- Equipped with water level indicator to observe the water level when adding water;
- Our Laboratory Conditioning Chamber advanced and efficient refrigerating unit.
Application of Climatic Chamber
Climatic Chamber is used to provide an environment of constant temperature and humidity for various textile materials before testing.
Use 16bit Industry-grade PLC (Mitsubishi, Japan), programmable controller to control the temperature, humidity and time, more excellent anti-jamming, high reliability of the data.
Operation room and oven made by high quality stainless steel. The operation is easy and safe as we use the plane handle without reaction. Customer can select different size chamber before confirm the order.
Climatic Chamber complies with ISO139 etc international and retailer standards.
If you need more information about Climatic Chamber Machine. Please contact with us
Standards of Climatic Chamber
Key specification of Climatic Chamber