Twin Screw Extruder DW5120
Twin Screw Extruder, also named Twin extruder Machine which can be applied to the mixing, plasticizing and extrusion of engineering plastics, modified plastics, masterbatch and other high polymers with the features of uniformly dispersed, plastics coloring and filling to modify.
Twin Screw Extruder DW5120
Twin screw extruder is an effective mixing equipment, which can be used for mixing and melting of powder PVC, filling modification, fiber reinforcement modification, blending modification and reactive extrusion.
Follows are features of Twin Screw Extrusion Machine
- The mandrel of screw is made of 40CrNiMoA chrome-molybdenum alloy tool steel, treated by nitriding, hardening and tempering, chromium plating and super-fine grinding, resistant to corrosion.
- The combination of screw components is building block type, can be arranged according to the technology of material. Different shear force and mixing effect can be achieved for production of diverse materials;
- Charging barrel adopts bimetallic material, hard alloy wear-resistant inner sleeve with replaceable lining and multi-section barrel assembly arranged according to different functions;
- High precision temperature sensors to monitor the melt temperature change;
- PLC programmable LCD touch control panel, with all parameters are freely controlled and extruding process are dynamically displayed;
Application of Twin Screw Extruder
Twin screw extruder is developed on the basis of single screw extruder, due to material performance, mixing with good plasticizing performance, exhaust, extrusion stability, performance, etc, has been widely applied in the processing of extrusion products. The twin screw extruder consists of several parts, such as drive device, feeding device, feeding tube and screw.
Twin-screw extruder has better advantages than single screw extruder such as: mixed fully, good heat transfer, melting capacity big, exhaust ability strong and of good material temperature control, etc.
Twin Screw Extruder standards
Key specification of Twin Screw Extruder
|Control mode||PLC type|
|Output||Approx. 1~10kg/h (depending on the technique formula)|
|Screw diameter||20mm, 25mm or 30mm|
|Screw L/D||40 : 1|
|Screw rotating speed||0~120 rpm, adjustable|
|Direction of screws||Parallel co-rotating|
|Heating section||Five cast aluminum heating sections for charging barrel, one heating section for head, covered by stainless steel safety fan cover|
|Cooling device||Charging barrel full sections use circulating water cooling system|
|Drive power||2.2kw gear reducer motor|
|Power supply||AC380V, 50Hz, 3 phase|