Tensile Strength Tester DW6040H/V
The DW6040H/V Tensile Strength Tester is primarily used to measure paper and board tensile strength, tensile index, strain, breaking length, and tensile energy absorption and index. Other sheet materials with low tensile strength and low elongation can also have their tensile characteristics tested.
DW6040H/V Tensile Strength Tester
DW6040H/V Tensile Strength Tester is mainly used to test the tensile strength, tensile index, strain, breaking length, tensile energy absorption and tensile energy absorption index of paper and board. It can also test the tensile properties of some other sheet materials with low tensile strength and low elongation.
Follows are features of tensile strength tester :
- Superior quality motor, low noise, precise control.
- The tensile speed can be adjusted and the test length, i.e. distance between the clamping lines can be adjusted according to the needs of users.
- The instrument uses advanced devices at home and abroad, single chip microcomputer for information sensing, data processing and action control, with automatic reset, data memory, overload protection function.
- During the test, the test data such as tensile time, force and tensile curve are displayed in real time through large color touch screen.
- After completing a group of tests, it is convenient to directly display the measurement results and print statistical report, including average value, standard deviation and coefficient of variation.
- The instrument is equipped with data communication, and the user can transmit the test data to the computer and generate reports through the upper computer
- The instrument is mainly used for paper measurement; through changing the configuration of the instrument, it can be widely used for measuring other materials.
Application of Tensile Strength Tester
The DW6040H/V Tensile Strength Tester is primarily used to measure paper and board tensile strength, tensile index, strain, breaking length, tensile energy absorption, and tensile energy absorption index. It is also capable of testing the tensile characteristics of several other sheet materials with low tensile strength and elongation.
If you need more information about Tensile Strength Tester Please contact with us.
Tensile Strength Tester Standards
|Paper and board tensile||ISO 1924-2 Constant rate of elongation method;
|Tissue paper tensile||ISO 12625-4;
|Tissue paper wet tensile||ISO 12625-5;
Some standards might not be the full version; to read the full version for free, write an email to [email protected].
Please contact the administrator to get any violations removed.
Key specification of Tensile Strength Tester
|Force measuring range||0~300N or as specified|
|Accuracy of indication||±1%|
|Tensile speed||1~399 mm/min (can be adjusted digitally)|
|Return speed||1~399 mm/min (can be adjusted digitally)|
|Test length||Test length can be set digitally between 25mm and 200mm.|
|Display||Large color touch screen display|
|Power supply||AC220V, 50Hz|
|Dimensions||DW6040H: 700×290×230mm (L×W×H)
DW6040V: 450×550×1,200mm (L×W×H)