Air Permeability Tester YG461E
Air Permeability Tester, also named digital air Permeability tester which is suitable of determining the resistance to the passage of air of woven, knitted and non-woven, and most of the textile materials.
Air Permeability Tester YG461E
Air Permeability Tester is used to determine air permeability property of common fabric, knitted fabric, non-woven fabric, industry-grade filter paper and filter cloth.
This unit replaces traditional water column method with high precision sensor method. It’s with the function of Power Fail Safeguard.
Related standards: GB/T5453, ISO9237, AFNOR G07-111, ASTM D737,
BS 5636, JIS L 1096-A, DIN 53887
Follows are digital air permeablity tester Specification :
- Use 32bit Industry-grade MCU(Mitsubishi, Japan), more excellent anti-jamming, more excellent stability, more rapid data transference speed, and data storage up to 99 groups;
- Adopt microcomputer control system, branded high accuracy pressure sensor, digital feedback and adjust air volume;
- Automatic follow, measure and display pressure difference of each point with high stability and repeatability;
- All nozzles have been calibrated by-point in full testing range to let test data more accuracy;
- All test data is displayed by large high-definition LCD displayer, no need to calculate test result by hands;
- Automatic converse air permeability rate and air permeability volume to improve test efficiency;
- Support to language, Chinese and English, large LCD displayer, and menu type operating mode;
- Equipped with inner printer,
- Adopt micro-computer control, insure the test data accuracy and test data can be saved and processed automatically;
Application of Air Permeability Tester
Air permeability Tester is calculated by measuring the flow rate of air flow perpendicular to the given area of the sample within a certain time under the specified pressure difference condition. It conforms to various test standards of GB, ISO and ASTM, and can set pressure difference to meet different requirements.
Electronic measurement principle: built-in high-precision electronic flowmeter, inlet pressure sensor. The pressure sensor is used to test the pressure difference on both sides of the sample, and the transmission data is calculated by the central processing unit.
Conditioning: Specimen should be conditioning in the environment of 20±2℃, 65±2％RH.
Testing times: According to the related standards GB/5453 requires at least 10 times in different place in one sample. And DIN 53887 requires at least 5 times.
Specimen size :In general, sample needn’t be cut, it can be tested directly. If you need to cut, size of sample at least 25cm × 25cm (ASTM D737) or 20cm × 20cm (DIN53887).
If you need more information about Air Permeability Machine, please contact with us.
Air Permeability Tester standards
|GB/T 5453||ISO 9237||ASTM D737|
|BS 5636||DIN 53887||JIS L1096-A|
Some standards might not be the full version; to read the full version for free, write an email to [email protected]
Please contact the administrator to get any violations removed.
Key specification of Air Permeability Tester
|Pressure difference range||50~500Pa|
|Sample effective test area||5cm2 , 20 cm2 , 50 cm2 , 100 cm2|
|Orifice plate (original Nozzle )||8 pcs (Φ0.5mm,Φ1.0mm,Φ1.5mm,Φ2.5m
|Power supply||220V 50Hz 1300W|
There are no reviews yet.