Electric AATCC Rotary Crockmeter Y571A-II
AATCC Rotary Crock Meter which alse named rotary crockmeter, or electronic rotary crock meter.FYI is one of the leading suppliers and manufactures of AATCC Rotary Crockmeter which supply best solution for Crock Meter.
Electronic AATCC Rotary CrockMeter Y571A-II
Electronic AATCC Rotary CrockMeter is suitable for testing the dry/wet rubbing fastness of all textile materials, especially suitable for the sample test of AATCC (AATCC 8) when it is difficult to meet the requirements.
AATCC 116 standard applies to all textile materials, whether it is yarn or fabric, whether it is dyed or printed or other colored.
Follows are features of AATCC Rotary CrockMeter
- Driven by electricity, labor-saving;
- Special aluminum panel, beautiful and decent;
- Metal buttons, durable.
Application of AATCC Rotary CrockMeter
Y571A-II Electric AATCC Rotary Crockmeter to determine the color fastness of textiles to dry and wet rubbing, particularly for printer fabrics. Applies 1134g of pressure on a 16mm finger and it rotates 1.125 turns clockwise then anti-clockwise. The finger is driven electrically.
The principle of AATCC Rotary Crock Meter
- In the specified conditions, A test sample placed on a vertical rotating friction colour fastness instrument which be rubbed by a standard square friction cloth.
- Color transfer to the white friction cloth can be determined by comparing with the Greyscale forcolor staining .
If you need more information about AATCC Crockmeter Machine. Please contact with us.
Electronic AATCC Rotary Crockmeter Standard
|AATCC 116||ISO 105 X16|
Key specification of AATCCRotary Crockmeter
- Pressure weight 1134g (11.2N)
- Diameter of finger/rubber head Ф16±1mm
- Driven mode Electric
- Dimensions 360×180×320mm
- Weight 10kg