Lab Coater MU572C
Lab Coater, also named laboratory coating machine , or laboratory coating equipment which is suitable for laboratorial proofing test including all sorts of natural fiber, synthetic fiber, blended fabric, nonwoven fabric, specialty paper and artificial leather.
Lab Coater is a coating machine for lab use, operated by hand with the coating area of 285mm×300 mm, which is used in lab coating technique experiment.
Lab Coater MU572c
Lab Coater is used for coating experiment on natural fibers, synthetic fibers, blend fabrics ,non-woven fabrics and special papers etc…..
Follows are lab coater specifications:
- High grade stainless steel construction, foundation made of cast iron.
- Import linear sliding track from Germany.
- Equipped ingenious fixture along with blade to block pigment to flow out.
- Gradient of blade can be adjustable from 20° up to 115°.
- Four kinds of blades: triangle blade, olecranon blade, square blade and round blade.
- Two coating methods：put static roller into the middle groove or put the both rollers into the first and third groove to meet different needs.
- Three tension frame types: pin frame (for fabric), trim strip frame (for paper) and roller frame (universal), which can achieve “Auxiliary fixed from the transverse, automatic alignment.
Application of Lab Coater
lab coater is a manual coating device for laboratory use with the coating. It is widely use for quality control and formulation development in laboratories.
The coating layer thickness can be easily adjusted from 0 to 5 mm (+/- 0.01mm). This device can also be used to make lamination with optional laminating roller. It can be used together with our LD3642 Min-Dyer Machine .
If you need more Laboratory Coating machine .please contact with us .
Key specification of Laboratory Coating Machine
|Coating Area||285mm×300 mm|
|Accuracy of Coating Thickness||0.01mm|
|Coating Front Angle||20°~115°|