Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness FY3600
Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness, also named Xenon Weather Tester or Xenon Weatherometer, which is widely used in rubber, plastic, paint, paint, oil, chemical, automobile, textile and other industry products and materials for solar radiation simulation color fastness to light.
Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness FY3600 Description
By simulating the illumination, get wet in the rain, fog, light and shade alternate, temperature and humidity climate conditions, to determine the material products fade, aging, and get back, transmittance, stripping, hard, such as softening performance changes.Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness is used to determine the color fastness and aging to sunlight, weather resistance, compound color fastness to sunlight-sweat of colored textile, leather, leatheroid, plastic, etc, by setting various parameters of irradiance, temperature, humidity, spray to simulate natural condition in lab. Be able to control irradiance real-time, automatically inspect and compensate irradiance, temperature, humidity. Weatherometer testing belongs to weather test
Follows are Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness specification :
- Determination of the processing behavior
- Presetting various specifications, or customized programs, meet diverse range of standards, including AATCC, ISO, BS, JIS etc;
- Touch screen, and build-in PLC, real-time display the ongoing test’s graph, be able to presetting irradiance, temperature, humidity, and plot dynamic curve of them.
- 4500W water-cooled xenon arc lamp system, accurately simulate sunlight spectrum. Irradiance auto- compensates system, control irradiance, temperature, and humidity timely through a closed loop.
- Irradiation control, light irradiance sensor monitor
- digital setting, automatic compensating system, stepless irradiation regulation.
- Accurate chamber temperature control, irradiation temperature, and heater raise the temperature, air conditioning refrigeration system.
- Ultrasonic humidification system makes spray water even and low noise. Saturated steam humidifying, industrial refrigerating machine dehumidifying, and close loop control the humidity.
- Large amount of testing specimen, be able to hold as 3 times of specimen quantity as air-cooled
Application of Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness
The working principle of FY3600+ Water-cooled Weather Conditions Meter is that the machine simulates the weather conditions to supply various parameters of temperature, humidity, irradiance, spray, etc. Determine the color fastness and aging to sunlight, weather resistance, compound color fastness to sunlight-perspiration of colored textile, leather, leatheroid, plastic, etc. This machine adopts touch screen display and display the state in testing chamber, and be able to control irradiance real-time, automatically inspect and compensate irradiance, temperature, humidity. The procedure is open. So customers could set the parameters in according with self requirements.
Put samples and blue wool color scale in the testing chamber together to test, and then evaluate the change of color between samples and blue wool color scale. By this means, measure the rank of light fastness and color fastness to weather.
The machine accords with the PES-2079, PES-6025, ISO 105 B06, ISO 4892-2 and ISO 11341.
If you need more information about Weathering Test Equipment, please contact with us
Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness Standard
|ISO 105-B02/B04/B06||ISO 4892-2||ISO 11341||GB/T 8430|
|GB/T 14576||JIS L 0843||ASTM G155-1||GMW 3414|
|AATCC TM16||AATCC TM169|
Some standards might not be the full version; to read the full version for free, write an email to [email protected]
Please contact the administrator to get any violations removed.
Key specification of Water-cooled Light Weather Fastness
|Lamp power Supply：||AC380V±5% 50Hz 9000W(Max)|
|Irradiation Source:||4500W Water-cooled Long Xenon Arc Lamp|
|Average Lamp Life||1500 hours|
|Rack Rotating Speed||1—4r/min|
|Rack Outside Radius||220mm (Centered on the Xenon-arc Lamp)|
|Specimen Holder Exposure Area||180×35mm（ISO） 190×50mm (AATCC)|
|Specimen Number||27pcs (ISO); 18pcs (AATCC) (Max)|
|Illumination cycle adjustable||0~9999h59min,±1s|
|Spray cycle adjustable||0~9999h59min, ±1s|
|Each specimen holder adjustable timing||0~9999h59min,±1s|
|Chamber Temperature Range||30℃～80℃±2℃|
|Floor Space:||1500×3000mm (Min)|