Rubber Banbury Mixer DW5310-plus Series
Rubber Banbury Mixer is widely used for plastication and mixing of rubber products, industrial chemicals and plastic products, such as rubber ring, rubber belt, PVC, color master batch, cable materials, etc. Plastication is prepared for better mixing, as it can enhance the plasticity and fluidity. It is applicable for laboratory and small batch production.
Rubber Banbury Mixer DW5310A/DW5310B/DW5310C-plus
DW5310-PLUS Series Banbury Mixer is widely used for plastication and mixing of rubber products, industrial chemicals and plastic products, such as rubber ring, rubber belt, PVC, color master batch, cable materials, etc. Plastication is prepared for better mixing, as it can enhance the plasticity and fluidity. It is applicable for laboratory and small batch production.
Follows are features of Banbury Mixer
- Uniformly mixing with high efficiency, excellent quality;
- No environmental pollution, easy to clean;
- Jacket structure of mixing chamber, rotors, etc.;
- Electric heating for plastics experiments;
- Tap-water cooling;
- Chrome plated surface of mixing rotors, etc., wearable and durable, high corrosion resistance;
- Excellent sealing and dustproof effect;
- High efficiency, high bearing capacity, possible to discharge while working;
- Easy to install, operate and maintain, good energy conservation;
- Over-load protection device and emergency stop.
Application of Rubber Banbury Mixer
Banbury Mixer is used in various kinds of rubber products, EVA, rubber, synthetic rubber, hot melt adhesive and other chemical raw materials dispersed stirring, kneading.
The material is quickly melted and kneaded under the agitation of the stirring leaves, and the material is mixed evenly through proper temperature control and to achieve the best effect of mixing.
Through the rotation of the rotor, the material is strongly sheared and the material is mixed uniformly. The strong reaction of different components in the material was caused by the stirring and mixing of the rotor, so as to ensure sufficient reaction.
If you need more information about banbury mixer Please contact with us.
Rubber Banbury Mixer standards
Key specification of Rubber Banbury Mixer
|Driving Motor power||5.5kw/5.5kw/7.5kw|
|Heating model||Electric heating|
|Mixing temperature||RT~300℃, settable|
|Tipping angle||110°~ 135°|
|Mixing speed||Front rotor: 42rpm;
Back rotor: 36rpm
|Control mode||PLC & Touch screen control|
|Power supply||AC380V, 50Hz, three-phase five-wire|