Fabric liquid moisture transport properties in multi-dimensions, called moisture management properties influence the human perception of moisture sensations significantly. Some standards and test methods can be employed to evaluate the fabric’s simple absorbency and wicking properties, and the liquid strike-through time of nonwovens also can be tested according to ASTM195 and GB/T 21655.2. can measure the behavior of liquid transfer of the clothing materials dynamically.
The Moisture Management Tester is an equipment to measure the dynamic liquid transport properties of textiles such as knitted and woven fabrics in three dimensions:
- Absorption Rate – Moisture absorbing time of the fabric’s inner and outer surfaces.
- One-way Transportation Capability – Liquid moisture one-way transfer from fabric’s inner surface to outer surface
- Spreading/Drying Rate – Speed of liquid moisture spreading on fabric’s inner and outer surfaces
1.2 Principle of Operation:
The Moisture Management Tester (MMTest) is an instrument to test the liquid moisture management capabilities of textiles such as knitted and woven fabrics. This instrument consists of upper and lowers concentric moisture sensors, where the fabric being tested is placed in between the two sensors.
A pre-defined amount of test solution (synthetic sweating) is introduced onto the upper side of the fabric, and then the test solution will transfer onto the material in three directions:
Spreading outward on the upper surface of the fabric
Transferring through the fabric from the upper surface to the bottom surface
Spreading outward on the lower surface of the fabric.
Moisture Management Tester is designed to sense, measure and record the liquid moisture transport behaviours in these multiple directions. A series of indexes are defined and calculated to characterize liquid moisture management performance of the test sample.
1.3 Testing standards:
1.4 Professional Technology:
- Shell all-metal structure, external interference signal has good anti-interference ability.
- Improving the structure of testing sensor ,manual to automatic , the upper sensor, driven by a stepper motor built-in pressure testing equipment, to the fixed pressure automatically stop, can automatically return after the test .
- Improving the structure of the pump water ,pump water uniformly stable, and can adjust pump water flow by software，Water pump can reverse pumping, make the liquid left in the pipe return to storage tank, prevent brine crystallization plugging silicone tube
1.5 Pump fluid volume adjustment method:
After long time use, with a small range scale test pump fluid volume is 0.2 g + / 0.01 g, if beyond the ra nge can be adjusted, the adjustment method:
In the condition of the power switch off, press with finger ‘Pump’ open the power switch, keep 3 seconds release the button, when the ‘Pump’ button has been bright, press the direction’up’ key to increase water Pump, press the ‘down’ keys to reduce the water Pump, according to a few times more, increase or decrease the amount of the corresponding, repeat the above steps, the adjustment to the right of water Pump.
If you need more information, please send email to [email protected].