Mask & Respirator Breathing Resistance Tester DW0541
Mask Breathing Resistance Tester is suitable for measuring the exhalation resistance and inhalation resistance of masks under specified conditions.. This mask breathing resistance tester can conform the standards of EN 149-2001 and so on.
Mask Breathing Resistance Tester DW0541
DW0541 Mask & Respirator Breathing Resistance Tester is suitable for measuring the exhalation resistance and inhalation resistance of masks under specified conditions.
Follows are features of the tester
- Color touch screen display and operation;
- Equipped with a standard dummy head, which can be replaced quickly, convenient for testing various samples;
- Adopts special component for the air tube converting, ensure the conversion between the exhalation and inhalation tube systems is convenient;
- Adopts original imported manometer, flow sensor and closed-loop flow control module to achieve high measurement and control accuracy, good stability and repeatability.
- After test is finished, the result can be displayed automatically or printed out.
- Optional: Special kit can be equipped to place the dummy head in specified positions;
- Optional: Standard dummy heads of different size can be equipped.
- For more information of mask tester,please visit our website:www.fyitester.com/mask-tester
Application of Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester
DW0521 Protective Clothing Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester is used to determine the resistance of medical protective clothing to the penetration of synthetic blood under specified test conditions.
Standards of Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester
|STANDARDS||ISO 16603||ASTM F1670||ASTM F1671|
Note: this synthetic blood penetration tester can conform to but not limit to the standards above, for more standards conformance, please contact us.
Some standards might not be the full version; to read the full version for free, write an email to [email protected]
Please contact the administrator to get any violations removed.
Key specification of Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester
|Test pressure||1.75kPa, 3.5kPa, 7kPa, 14kPa, 20kPa
Or can adjust between 0-40 kPa
|Timer||0.1-999.9s, resolution 0.1s|
|Retaining screen||304 stainless steel, aperture ratio≥50%, bending ≤5mm at 14kPa|
|Power Supply||AC220V, 50Hz|
|Dimensions||500×420×340 mm (L×W×H)|