1. The difference between backside fabric and face fabric
1)General face fabric ,color and luster are clear and beautiful than the reverse. There are also the opposite.
(2) The face fabric with special stripes and matching patterns must be clear and pleasing to the eye.
(3) convex strip and concave and convex fabric: the face fabric is close and delicate, with strip or pattern convex lines; backside fabric is rougher and has a longer float line.
(4) Fuzz fabric: single-sided fuzz fabric, the plush side is the front fabric Double-sided fabrics, with fluffy bright and clean, neat side is face fabric
(5) Observe the edge of the fabric. The smooth and neat side of the edge is the front side of the fabric. ;
(6)Double layer multi-layer fabric: if the warp and weft density of the front and back is different, the general face fabric may have a larger density or the raw material of the front is better.
(7) Gauze fabric: the side with clear grain and prominent twist is the face fabric side.
(8) Towel fabric: the side with high density of the loop is the face fabric
(9) Printed fabric: the pattern is clear, and the bright color side is the face fabric
2. Distinguish backside fabric or face fabric
Identification of backside fabric or face fabric in the store to choose clothing, often found that some fabrics are not easy to distinguish between backside fabric or face fabric ;Clothing stores in the layout of cutting and sewing clothing, a little negligence, it is easy to mistake the front and back of the fabric, so that the color of the clothing is not uniform, the pattern is not consistent, affect the beauty of the shape. Therefore, it is very important to identify the front and back sides of the fabric. There are some scriteria that we can easily identify the right or face side of a fabric.
(1) According to the fabric pattern and color identification: Fabric front pattern, pattern clear, clean and meticulous, bright color; The reverse side is more frontal fuzzy dim, the pattern lacks layers
(2) According to the plush to identify: Corduroy, velvety, mercerized velvet and so on are positive without villi villi, more level off; For double-sided velvet fabrics, the front side is fluffy and neat, the back side is less fluffy.
(3) According to the characteristics of the cloth edge identification: The cloth edge of general fabric, the front side is flat and crisp than the back side, and the back side of the cloth edge is curled inward. Some high-end clothing fabrics, such as tweeds, have lettering or other text on the edge of the cloth. At this time, the positive text of the fabric is clear, obvious and clean; On the reverse side, the text is vague and reversed
(4) According to the trademark and seal identification. The whole fabric for domestic sale is generally affixed with the trademark and product specification on the reverse side, and stamped with the factory date and inspection seal at both ends of each piece and section. For export products, the logo and seal cover shall be affixed to the front of the fabric.
(5) According to the form of packaging identification: For textile products packed in piece, the outward-facing side of each piece is the reverse side. For double fabric, the inner layer is front and the outer layer is back.
Of course for textile lab . you can use our Textile Testing Equipment
More information please click www.fyitester.com