As for filament project .need to testing belows item :
- Yarn Count
- Break Strength & Elongation
- Draw Force
- Knitting Performance
- Dyeing Performance
- Color Fastness To Rubbing
- Color Fastness To Washing
- Color Fastness To Perspiration
- Jet Dyeing
- Cross Section
- Moisture Content
- Oil Content
- Melting Point
- Crimp Contraction
Today we recommend some machine for filament project and thus can help you to select the suitable model for lab and research .
1.1 Filament Evenness Tester
SPIN5900 Filament Evenness Tester adopts 4 capacitive testing slots for a wide range of filament, can measure ,and analyze the linear density (mass) , variations quickly and accurately.,Test speed: 25, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 m/min ,Direction and speed of twist: S or Z, 1000r/min ~ 30000r/min, continuously adjustable Environmental requirement:
1.2 Draw Force
YG367 Full-Automatic Draw Force Tester For Filament is used for stress determination of POY after heating & drawing, can predict the dyeing performance in subsequent process.
- Load range: 0~500cN
- Accuracy : ≤±0.5%
- Accuracy of elongation: 0.01mm
- Draw speed: 10~400mm/min, adjustable
- Draw ratio: 60%, can be customized
- Heating Temperature: RT~300℃
1.3 Break Strength & Elongation
- YG023B-III adopts pneumatic clamp and can suck waste yarn automatically to simplify the operation
- Controlled by the software on PC directly, able to display real-time test data and statistical value of break strength, elongation rate, etc.
If you need more information, please send email to [email protected].