Textile Dyeing Machine-2:Fabric and Garment Dyeing Machine
Textile dyeing machine can be individed into fiber, yarn, fabric and garment dyeing machine. The previous post has introduced the two types of textile dyeing machine. This blog will tell you about the other.
Definition of fabric
Fabrics are soft sheets made of textile fibers by various methods.
According to the way of composition, it is mainly divided into woven fabric, knitted fabric, nonwoven fabric, ingot woven fabric, woven material, felt and so on.
A product made of two systems of yarns (warp and weft) arranged vertically to each other and crisscrossed on the loom in accordance with certain rules, referred to as fabric.
A yarn or group of yarns bent on a needle in a knitting machine and connected to each other in a loop. Wherein, one or a group of yarns simultaneously along the transverse order of the fabric to form a coil, and in the fabric longitudinal sleeve connection for the weft knitted fabric; The warp knitted fabric is composed of one or more groups of parallel warp yarns, which form coils along the fabric lengthwise at the same time and are connected to each other in the transverse direction. Knitted fabrics can be woven into cloth or directly woven into products.
Sheet material made of short fibers or filaments laid directly into a net, or yarn laid into layers, by mechanical or chemical processing. It has short production process, high output, low cost, wide application range and rapid development.
A string fabric with yarn twisted along eight-figure tracks on the spindle of a spindle knitting machine. There are shoelaces, elastic bands, ropes and so on.
A fabric made by combining the principles of weaving and knitting with warp knitting. Each warp yarn in crochet is looped separately along the length direction, and the filling yarn is lined in the coil along the width direction, which has the dual characteristics of woven fabric and knitted fabric. Crocheting is mainly ribbon, lace and narrow fabric.
Fabric HTHP dyeing machine
ACCDYER-12L/23L Dyeing Lab Machine
ACCDYER-12L/23L Dyeing Lab Machine, also called mini dyeing machine, is an electromagnetic heating dyeing machine. Its unique design of simultaneously moving fabric and dye liquor realizes sufficient permeability of dye liquor to fabrics and achieves uniform coloring in the tension-free environment. Owing to the characteristics of simple operation, electricity saving, no requirement of steam, precise temperature control and ultra low liquor ratio, it can improve the color accuracy of dyeing, save dyeing cost for dyeing factories and material cost for garment factories and can check dyeing ability of gray fabrics for fabric manufacturing factories.
RHS-12/24、ACCDYER-24、HS Series also suitable for fabric dyeing.
Fabric NTNP dyeing machine
JR350 Jigger Dyeing Machine
JR350 Jigger Dyeing Machine is suitable for the dyeing test of various fabrics, such as cotton, linen cloth, viscose, man-made fiber, etc. It’s able to achieve the low liquor ratio bleaching and dyeing, and really simulate the production jigger dyeing machines. Especially designed for the requirements of dyeing and finishing enterprise to test the dye formula before quantity production, JR350 Atmospheric Laboratory Jigger Dyeing Machine simulates the requirements for parameters in real production process, such as speed, temperature, pre-tension, etc. as nearly as possible. Compared with production machinery, JR350 has small size, consumes small quantity of dye, and shortens testing process, so it is easier to change the dye formula and find the suitable dye formula in short time. Therefore, JR350 has been well welcomed by many dyeing and finishing enterprises.
MU505 Series Pneumatic Heavy Duty Padder
MU505 Series Pneumatic Heavy Duty Padder is used as the dyeing and finishing padding mangle.
Nowadays customer requires not only the precise color but also the good hand-feeling of the finished goods. With this device, you could get the high repeatability sample by simulating the real production environment; with it, you also can develop the value added, add functions of fabrics like fireproofing, dust-resistant, oil-resistant, water-repellent, breathable etc., to develop new business, new benefits and improve competitiveness of the products.
EL Series Pneumatic Heavy Duty Padder
EL Series Pneumatic Heavy Duty Padder is used as the dyeing and finishing padding mangle. Nowadays customer requires not only the precise color but also the good hand-feeling of the finished goods. With this device, you could get the high repeatability sample by simulating the real production environment; with it, you also can develop the value added, add functions of fabrics like fireproofing, dust-resistant, oil-resistant, water-repellent, breathable etc., to develop new business, new benefits and improve competitiveness of the products.
WE-1 Lab Winch Dyeing Machine
WE-1 Lab Winch Dyeing Machine is designed for laboratory use of dyeing, boiling off, bleach and washing, etc. processing for all kinds of expensive natural fabric, and knitting fabric or woven fabric of blinding under normal temperature & normal pressure, and also for the application of dyeing and processing for rayon, polyacry-nitrile fiber, and blended fabric under normal temperature & normal pressure.
SHA-B、AS-12/24 are described before, they also can be used for fabric dyeing.
Introduction to Garment dyeing
Garment dyeing means to dye the white garments. It can give clothes bright and moving colors. Jeans, tops, sportswear and casual clothes dyed with garment can provide distinctive special effects.
Garment dyeing machine
Garment dyeing machine is special designed for lab use. It will save the cost before mass production. GD 350 is one of the machine in our company. The advantages of this machine compared with other traditional machines are significant, mainly:
- Versatility. It can realize multiple functions in one machine, such as pre-treatment, rinsing, stone grinding, dyeing, enzyme washing, dehydration and so on.
- During the dyeing and washing process. Different rotation speeds can be set according to different fibers (wool, silk, rayon, cellulose fibers and blended fabrics, etc.) and different types of dyeing and finishing.
- Higher dyeing quality. The high-speed dyeing system of the machine not only increases the penetration of dyes, but also guarantees higher reproducibility of production due to fully automatic computer operation, no defective products, and no need for repeated dyeing. The high-speed rotation of the machine allows the clothes to adhere to the drum to greatly reduce wear, entanglement and creases of the clothes.
- Smaller bath ratio. The bath ratio refers to the ratio of the number of liters of water per kilogram of clothing in the washing and dyeing process. This means that our machines save a lot of water, reducing the time it takes to fill and drain the machine and reducing waste water treatment costs. At the same time save steam and heating time and other energy sources, most importantly, greatly save the amount of dyes and chemicals and ensure uniformity.
- Less processing time. Loading/unloading laundry is easier. The low liquor ratio shortens the heating time. Also because of the low bath ratio the water inlet and drain times are shortened. The dehydration time is shorter and therefore the entire dyeing washing process is shortened.
- More environmental friendly. Save a lot of water resources, greatly reduce sewage discharge; save dyeing and chemical auxiliaries, save steam; make outstanding contributions to energy saving and consumption reduction.
- Labor saving. The labor intensity of operators is greatly reduced, and one employee can operate multiple machines at the same time, saving labor costs.
Here is the summary of textiles suitable for the different types of textile dyeing machine.
|textile dyeing machine|
|Fiber||RHS-12/24 , ACCDYER-24 , HS Series , SHA-B , AS-12/24|
|Yarn||DW202B/241B , RHS-12/24 , ACCDYER-24 , HS Series, SHA-B, AS-12/24|
|Fabric||RHS-12/24, ACCDYER-24, ACCDYER-12/23 , HS Series, SHA-B, AS-12/24, WE-1, JR350, MU505A/B, EL-A/B|
Hey, where can I find more details about the garment dyeing machine?
Come to this site:https://fyitester.com/garment-dyeing/ to know something more related to garment dyeing.
thank you so much, I will always follow this site.
Great content. Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks for your help and for posting this article. It’s been great.